Location: Prince Frederick, Maryland
CALVERT CONTROLS OVERVIEW
Since 1986, Calvert Controls has been a leading provider of HVAC mechanical service, installation and building automation controls serving the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Our customer focus sets us apart! At Calvert Controls, we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of customer satisfaction in our industry, with a sense of warmth, individual pride, and company spirit. In June of 2021, Calvert Controls joined the Orion Group with the expectation of expanding, perfecting and truly being the best first in class Mechanical “one-stop shop” in the DC region.
Calvert’s Purpose and Values: To consistently provide first class solutions for our customers and community. We achieve that by being people focused and creating unparalleled career growth opportunities for our team. We attract and develop the most passionate talent in our region by
concentrating on growth and operational excellence.
The service dispatcher role requires a full understanding of how to schedule manpower effectively and communicate clearly with their team of technicians. This role is responsible for ensuring we are providing our customers with prompt and accurate information regarding the work being
performed by our technicians.
• Check all service tickets to ensure they are correct and being allocated correctly
• Communicate clearly and efficiently with customers and technicians.
• Prioritize and adjust the schedule accordingly throughout the day to accommodate emergencies
and incoming work orders.
• Schedule and dispatch all service technicians to appropriate locations according to
predetermined schedules, customer requests, or immediate needs.
• Identify and expedite emergencies, reacting quickly under diverse circumstances.
• Respond to emails and phone calls promptly
• Communicate closely with the technicians
• Ensure all next-day scheduling is updated and correct by the end of each day
• After-hours On-Call will be required bi-monthly
Follows all guidelines, policies and procedures established by Calvert Controls.
• Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
• Ability to relay information accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Problem-Solving skills and willingness to collaborate
• STRONG organizational, multitasking, and communication skills
• Computer proficiency
• 1 year of experience in dispatching (Required)
• 1 year of experience in scheduling (Required)
• Customer service experience (Preferred)
• 2 years of experience in Microsoft Office (Required)
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• 401K with Employer Contributions
• Paid Holidays
• Short-term Disability
• Continuing Education
• And more!
Calvert Controls is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.