Preventative Maintenance Account Manager
Location: Prince Frederick, Maryland
CALVERT CONTROLS OVERVIEW
Since 1986, Calvert Controls has been a leading provider of HVAC mechanical service, installation and building automation controls serving the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Our customer focus sets us apart! At Calvert Controls, we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of customer satisfaction in our industry, with a sense of warmth, individual pride, and company spirit. In June of 2021, Calvert Controls joined the Orion Group with the expectation of expanding, perfecting and truly being the best first in class Mechanical “one-stop shop” in the DC region.
Calvert’s Purpose and Values: To consistently provide first class solutions for our customers and community. We achieve that by being people focused and creating unparalleled career growth opportunities for our team. We attract and develop the most passionate talent in our region by
concentrating on growth and operational excellence.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Preventive Maintenance Account Manager serves as the liaison between the company and its customers. They build customer relationships and identify full mechanical service needs involving plumbing, HVAC, and controls. Helping customers develop the most sustainable solutions and gaining customer agreement for proposals that meet both the customer and company requirements.
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client needs and concerns
- Build strong client relationships to help identify full mechanical service needs
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates, including increases in pricing, and secure contract renewals
- Develop a client sales pipeline to meet or exceed sales annual sales quota as determined by the sales director
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and create client presentations that lead to sold projects that meet customer needs
- Accurately maintain sales CRM data to accurately reflect customer information, opportunity pipeline, and sold customer work
- Develop a thorough understanding of company products and service offerings to better serve clients and represent company capabilities
- Continuously learn and improve capabilities to provide solutions to clients and grow company revenues
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within agreed-upon budgets and that meet their needs
- Work with all internal teams to ensure alignment on customer needs and delivery of best-in-class customer service
- Meet regularly with other members of the company team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve the business
- Develop new client opportunities using sales-defined process and CRM, as assigned by management
- Achieve annual revenue and margin quotas and other objectives as assigned
Follows all guidelines, policies, and procedures established by Calvert Controls
- Ability to handle multiple accounts
- A strong understanding of Mechanical Systems
- Good time management
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- 1+ years in sales
- 4+ years in the Mechanical trade
- 4+ years of using Microsoft Office
- 1+ years of estimating
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Short-term Disability
- Continuing Education
Calvert Controls is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.