Customer Service Representative – CSR Dispatcher
Location: Prince Frederick, Maryland
CALVERT CONTROLS OVERVIEW
Since 1986, Calvert Controls has been a leading provider of HVAC mechanical service, installation and building automation controls serving the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Our customer focus sets us apart! At Calvert Controls, we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of customer satisfaction in our industry, with a sense of warmth, individual pride, and company spirit. In June of 2021, Calvert Controls joined the Orion Group with the expectation of expanding, perfecting and truly being the best first in class Mechanical “one-stop shop” in the DC region.
Calvert’s Purpose and Values: We consistently deliver for our customers, colleagues, and community in a distinguished manner. By continuously developing the best in our team, we bring it, we earn it, and we are proud of our contributions in building a worthy legacy of consistent excellence in craftsmanship and service.
The Customer Service Representative is a critical player in the Calvert Operations team. Our Customer Service Representative is responsible for engaging with customers on behalf of our company. Their duties include answering phone calls or emails from customers to answer questions, participating in meetings with the customer service team, discovering new communication tactics and maintaining expert knowledge about company
services to best help customers.
• Supports all other CSR’s
• Provide ANY and ALL support to field technicians
• Data entry
• Organized notes and records in dispatch screen
• Answer HIGH volume of calls, listening intently to the caller’s information
• Assess and prioritize calls according to the urgency
• Review work orders and close out tickets
• Analyze data from previous work orders
• Scheduling technicians and calls
• Weekly analysis of open calls/tickets report
• Work with peers to coordinate repair quote
• Help locate and generate leads for new jobs
• Issue purchase orders
• ALWAYS provide 5-star service.
• Provides introductory information to new customers
• Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services
• Following up with clients or customers to check that they’re still satisfied with all services
• Letting customers or clients know about additional services offered
• Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions
• Escalating queries and concerns
• Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
• Working with a team of CSRs and other departments to find appropriate solutions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able exercise independent judgment and
discretion and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. High school diploma or GED
• Flexibility to work productively both solo and as a team member
• Ability to work under stress and remain calm during rapidly changing circumstances
• Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn
• Ability to relay information accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Problem-solving skills and willingness to collaborate
• Experience in a similar role
• STRONG organizational, multitasking, and communication skills
• Computer proficiency
• Experience using Microsoft Outlook and Office
• Experience using Foundation Software is a PLUS
This position works in a typical office environment. The noise level in the
work environment is usually moderate, fast-paced, must be able to multitask. Some weekend on-
call hours will be expected and required.
Compensation is commensurate with experience, with a base salary and benefits package:
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• SIMPLE IRA with Employer Contributions
• Paid Holidays
• Short-Term Disability
• Training Classes
• And More!
Calvert Controls is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.